Other Sellers on Amazon
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 Key Card - 1PC/1User
- Rich and powerful new ways to deliver your work on your computer, Windows Mobile-based smart phone or a web browser
- Easy-to-use tools, customizable templates, color schemes, and photo-editing capabilities
- Work with people from different places at the same time with the new co-authoring experience
- More ways to access your files from almost anywhere, Office 2010 puts you in control of getting things done according to your schedule
- Simplifies your tasks and creates amazing results
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Microsoft Office 2010 gives you powerful new tools to express your ideas, solve problems, and connect with people.
With Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010, you and your kids can create great schoolwork and home projects from multi-page bibliographies to multimedia presentations. Capture ideas and set them apart with video-editing features and dynamic text effects. Then easily collaborate with classmates without being face-to-face thanks to new Web Apps tools. The results go well beyond expectations with a little inspiration, a lot of creativity and Office Home and Student 2010.
Key Card Version
About Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Cards
A Product Key Card provides another way to purchase Office with a PC. It includes a 25-character Product Key designed to activate Office software on a preloaded PC.
Product Key Card features
- Includes 25-character Product Key only, no disc.
- Designed to activate Office on 1 PC preloaded with Office 2010 suites. For a limited time, customers buying a PC without Office 2010 preloaded, can download the software at www.office.com/productkeycard.
- Licensed for 1 install on single PC only.
- License cannot be transferred to another PC.
- Download backup available at www.office.com/productkeycard.
- Customers buying a PC who need Office for new PC only; don't need to upgrade other home PCs.
- Customers buying a PC who don't require DVD media and/or are okay downloading software (if Office not preloaded).
- Customers buying a new PC (best experience if customer simply uses the Product Key to activate a PC already preloaded with Office 2010 suites)
For customers who require Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 with a license for three machines in the same household, Office may be purchased in a traditional disc version.
Capture Ideas and Set Them Apart
Find It on New Backstage View
Programs You Rely On
Included ProgramsEnjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
Looking to stay connected?
Step up to Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 and you'll get another helpful program--Outlook 2010. Now you can access projects, people and plans wherever your work takes you. Use efficient new email, calendar and social networking tools to manage your world from your PC, mobile phone or online.